Glu-ternative

Find Gluten Free alternatives to your favourite food and drinks.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-22 20:20:09

Dan
Administrator

Status Update - June 2011

It's been a few months since the site went live so I believe it's time for a quick status update regarding how it's been so far.

I've received a lot of very usfeul and pragmatic feedback behind the scenes. Some of the areas which have been highlighted need attending to but require significant investment of time to address. These coupled with small, functional changes amount to a nicely sized "To-do" list that will see the site evolve beyond the basic framework we have at the minute.

My day job as an analyst has picked up pace massively since March, meaning there's less time available to spend on the site. Rather than not update anything at all for a while I've decided to post more frequent, minor functionality updates in between larger, major updates which require significant dedication of time. On top of this is also the continuing automated population of the database which needs to continue. There are plenty of prime candidates, but please continue adding whatever doesn't already exist!

When the next update will be available I'm unsure, as there are a lot of factors at play. Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later smile

Dan

#2 2017-09-25 10:34:19

Daisy221

Re: Status Update - June 2011

Hello there! I am newbie here.

Board footer